Readers

Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Brain Need A Break

 
Finally weekend had arrived. I supposed to enjoy my weekend and have a nice beautiful rest rather than sitting in front of the laptop and googling some facts and bla bla bla. Its the 3rd week since we started our 1st sem of degree. Oh, it feels like something is sucking out my brain out of my head. Its terrible you know. Nevermind, i have to deal with it anyway. And it will continue for 4 years in a row. Feww~ =.="

I started my weekend today, jogging at 6.30 in the morning with friends at the Astaka. And my hubby was there too. I managed to jog around the tracks for 4 rounds which is equivalent to 1600m. Not good enough as my friends managed to complete 7-8 rounds in a row! wow! I better try next time ^^,

Anyway, back to the topic, my brain really need some rest. Too tired to think about homework and all kind of stuffs. My notice board did not have enough space to list down all of my reminders of homework to do. Oh, you know what it means. huhu. I just finished my forum text for next week and still have a lots of things to do espacially the ISL (Independent Self Learning). Lecturers will give a task weekly based on the topic given and there is 7 subjects this semester, and there are 7 ISL need to be completed at the end of the week. And it is not include that tutorial (presentation) and other exercises. Im TIRED! =/

Hopefully i can continue my work and try to finish it today. I've planned something with hubby tomorrow. InsyaAllah, if everything goes fine, i'll share it with you =)

Lots of love, FiQa ^^,