Readers

Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

NEW EXPERIENCE

Hello readers! It has been a long time since I wrote my last entry. Sorry for that. My days are full with lots of activities and can't really have the time to write an entry. Anyway, Im not really in a good health now as I have a sorethroat a day before going back from camp. *sigh

4 days ago, my friend and I went to a camp which is called "Program Bina Insan Guru", a must-go camp for teacher trainee. We want to Kem Alapong, Lundu and stayed for 4 days and 3 nights. It was a great experience for me and others too, although it really challenge our physical and mental strength throughout the camp. The most unforgettable thing that I cant forget is kayaking. My partner was Rebecca and we both very excited at the beginning and really try hard to reach the middle of the ocean (almost 1.5 km). Its quite tiring. Suddenly, Becca felt sick and she start to felt dizzy and she cant really paddle our kayak. I asked her to take a rest and I paddle and control the kayak all by myself. Gosh, that was hard! it took us 1 approx. 1 hour and a half at the ocean and I dont have enough strength to paddle back as Becca cant continue to paddle with me. Since my husband also went kayaking with me, he was the person who help me and make sure we went back to the beach safely. So, thank you abg! I cant forget this. hehe

The day before, we went for jungle trekking at Kampong Bajo and it was extremely exhausting. Although we faced many challenges, we set our mind positively and at last we arrived at our destination. We took a rest near the stream and started to cook our lunch. My team members any I really work hard together to set up a fire and finally we managed to cook fried fish, eggs and vegetable. I really love my team members as we walk through every challenges together and do everything together. That is why we are the TIGER! AAAAAUUUUMMM~ Im really going to miss you all =)

Last but not least, we won the 1st place for Malam Bakat and we are really proud of it. Although last minute preparation and some changes, we managed to potrey our message through our performance. Really proud of TIGER. InsyaAllah, everything that we learn throughout the camp will always in our heart and those weaknesses, we'll try to improve for the future. Thanks Allah for giving us the chance to experience many  things may Allah bless us all. Amin =)